Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tech in classrooms

The latest technology used in classrooms has been the Ipad. In my history class we have started using Ipads to right a short paper on school reform. These have been helpful not only because fast internet but they are portable. The idea of moving around in class consulting other people is much better then just sitting at a stationary place for the whole time period. With the Ipads I was able to talk to my classmates individually and brainstorm ideas with them. The Ipad was also usefull in class because it has no mouse or keyboard, -you do that all with your hand which I think is more convinient. Technology in class especially the Ipads helped me finish quicker with less hassle. I think pretty soon every school will use Ipads not just ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment