Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama's death

Last night I had just found that Osama bin laden had died. My brother came up to my room when i was asleep and whispered the news to me. At first I was shocked, then yes I was happy, but then I started to think could this be worse for America. Could their be more terrorist attacks due to his death?Does this put America in danger? This kept me up for awhile thinking but finally settled down and went to bed. This experiance reminded me again of 9/11 and was glad this guy was dead. There are already many sights on his death twitter has at least 200 tweets a minute and there is a facebook page with over 150,000 folowers and likes. This shows how much people wanted osama dead from the start and how hated he really was. I think this takes a huge amount of stress off the american soliders and the president to worry more about our country and less of threats in other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment